Ferro 13 The Lady Pinot Grigio
Ultra modern Ferro 13 present The Lady Pinot Grigio. Grapes are sourced during low temperatures from the the Delle Venezie hills in eastern Veneto before cool fermentation. Further ageing occurs on its lees for over 3 months with continuous batonage to ensure a pure and unaltered bouquet. Allowed to rest for a month before bottling.
The Lady shows lots of unmistakeable citrus and excellent acidity - perfect for Pinot Grigio lovers. Notes of lime, lemon, grapefruit and subtle melon fall in layers on the palate, alongside subtle florals and a zesty finish. Try with grilled salmon, vegetables and herb dishes, scampi, or vegetable stir fry.
Ferro13 is a truly modern winery with people linked by a strong passion for wine and creativity. Wines are meticulously sourced for the highest quality, and each range is made to celebrate drinking in good company. They aim to ensure that every wine has a story and represents the excellence of Italian wine from Northern to Southern Italy.
|Grape:||Pinot Grigio 100%|
Lots of unmistakeable citrus and excellent acidity. Notes of lime, lemon, grapefruit and subtle melon fall in layers on the palate, alongside subtle florals and a zesty finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket