Tikves Cuvee Cyril
Tikves Winery in the Macedonian region of the same name have been narrating the Republic of North Macedonia’s winemaking story since 1885. This wine uses sustainably cultivated indigenous varieties Smederevka (leading white grape in the region), Rkatsiteli (flagship ancient variety producing crisp, floral wines), Temjanika (Muscat variety with intense perfume) and international variety Chardonnay. Manual harvesting and separate vinification in stainless steel retains purity.
Cuvee Cyril is a spicy and refreshing wine with an appealing floral aroma complemented by apricot and pineapple. An off-dry palate sensation of ripe stone fruits, melon, mango and tropical fruit flavours is underpinned by a fresh citrus note. Hints of minerality and delicate floral notes enhance the refreshing palate and long lasting finish. Try with East Asian stir fry or noodle dishes, barbecue cuisine or mature cheese.
The Republic of North Macedonia remains one of Europe’s last undiscovered wine countries: it is a natural paradise of vineyards, mountains, lakes and rivers, with a climate perfectly suited to producing quality grapes. The Tikveš vineyards are sustainably cultivated, with 80% of the vines planted on the slopes of hillside plots with east or south easterly orientation. Tikves Winery vinify in their state-of-the-art cellar resulting in a series of authentic and characterful wines.
|Grape:||Smederevka, Rkatsiteli, Chardonnay, Temjanika|
Appealing floral aroma complemented by apricot and pineapple. Palate of ripe stone fruits, melon, mango and tropical flavours underpinned by a fresh citrus note. Hints of minerality and delicate floral notes enhance the refreshing palate and long lasting finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||East Asian dishes|Chinese|Noodles|Barbecue|Mature Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket