A premium Armenian red wine blend from family-owned Armenia Wine Company. Yerevan is one of the world's oldest cities and wine-producing areas founded in 782 BC. Native Areni and Karmrahyut grapes are hand harvested from highland vineyards at 1000-1500m above sea level. Treated in stainless steel for freshness.
This red Winemaker's Blend is ruby red in appearance with expressive aromas of dark cherry, spices, raspberry, strawberry jam, dried fruit and nuts. These flow in harmony on to a juicy, well structured palate with a pleasant and long finish. Versatile, try with charcuterie and cheese boards.
Armenia Wine Company are in constant pursuit of improvement, striving to balance ancient traditions with the newest technology. Their vineyards were planted in 2006, and the winery was built two years later in 2008. Nowadays, the company is the icon of modern winemaking of Armenia with its award winning wines and state of the art winery.
|Grape:||Areni 65% Karmrahyut 35%|
Expressive aromas of dark cherry, spices, raspberry, strawberry jam, dried fruit and nuts. These flow in harmony on to a juicy, well structured palate with a pleasant and long finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Armenia Wine Company|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery