A premium Armenian white wine blend from family-owned Armenia Wine Company. Yerevan is one of the world's oldest cities and wine-producing areas founded in 782 BC. Native Areni and Karmrahyut grapes are hand harvested from highland vineyards at 1000-1500m above sea level. Treated in stainless steel for freshness.
This red Winemaker's Blend is ruby red in appearance with expressive aromas of dark cherry, spices, raspberry, strawberry jam, dried fruit and nuts. These flow in harmony on to a juicy, well structured palate with a pleasant and long finish. Versatile, try with charcuterie and cheese boards.
Armenia Wine Company are in constant pursuit of improvement, striving to balance ancient traditions with the newest technology. Their vineyards were planted in 2006, and the winery was built two years later in 2008. Nowadays, the company is the icon of modern winemaking of Armenia with its award winning wines and state of the art winery.
|Grape:||Areni 65% Karmrahyut 35%|
Expressive aromas of dark cherry, spices, raspberry, strawberry jam, dried fruit and nuts. These flow in harmony on to a juicy, well structured palate with a pleasant and long finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Armenia Wine Company|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Yerevan 782 BC Winemaker's Red Blend:
Areni 65% Karmrahyut 35%