The exclusive region of Toro has a history of 2,000 years in winemaking and a reputation for great wines that are highly valued internationally for their fruit and aromatic strength, as well as sensory delicacy. Vinedos de Yaso have 10 hectares of vineyards with sandy/stony soils, dedicated to Tinta de Toro.
This wine uses this unique grape harvested from old vineyards and aged for 4 months in French oak barrels, to create a relatively youthful wine with a fresh and fruity personality. Deep ruby in colour, it shows a complex nose of dark berries, spice and liquorice. The palate is loaded with ripe blackberry, dark plum and a touch of caramel on the finish.
|Grape:||Tinta de Toro 100%|
|Region/Appellation:||Castilla Y Leon/Toro|
A complex nose of dark berries, spice and liquorice. The palate is loaded with ripe blackberry, dark plum and a touch of caramel on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Vinedos de Yaso|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Yaso Tinta de Toro:
Tinta de Toro 100%