An excellent Shiraz from the Barossa Valley of South Australia. Grapes are sourced from vineyard sites that showcase important variations in age, micro-climates and soils for a diversity of flavours. Different fermentation options for each individual batch, before 10 months ageing in 15% new and 85% old French, Hungarian and American hogsheads, barriques and octaves,
A wine with rich aromatics of dark plum, red spices, anise and ripe cherry. The palate is deep yet approachable, with fleshy texture and a soft, lingering finish. Try with sweet potato and black bean burgers or a lamb roast.
Yalumba have been fiercely independent, family owned winemakers since 1849. Six generations have let the land lead the way, growing vines with as little interference as possible. They continue to innovate and reduce impact on the environment with the largest solar system in any Australian winery.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Region/Appellation:||South Australia/Barossa Valley|
Rich aromatics of dark plum, red spices, anise and ripe cherry. The palate is deep yet approachable, with fleshy texture and a soft, lingering finish.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket