This French white wine from the Pays D'Oc region is produced by outstanding Languedoc-based winemakers Xavier Roger. The Marsanne and Viognier grapes work in harmony, with the Marsanne providing zip and freshness along with honeysuckle and citrus aromas, whilst the Viognier adds body alongside rich apricot and peach flavours.
Shimmery gold in colour, it brings infatuating aromas and buttery notes, with a pleasing mouthfeel, full body and long finish. Pair with white fish, light pasta dishes, pates, roast chicken or turkey.
Mastering the nuances of Southern French varietals and combining traditional and modern winemaking techniques, Xavier Roger wines are a superb example of the quality that are now being produced in the South of France. Using the best parcels in the area, for a range that is truly outstanding.
Zip and freshness of Marsanne with honeysuckle and citrus aromas, alongside the rich apricot and peach flavours of Viognier. Full body, buttery notes, pleasing mouthfeel, and a long finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Xavier Roger Marsanne Viognier