This alcohol free wine from De Bortoli uses Shiraz grapes that are harvested when the fruit is showing vibrant berry flavours and plush tannins. The grapes are cool fermented on the skins for 5-6 days before gently pressing to preserve the freshness. Distillation under vacuum allows the elimination of alcohol at low temperatures and the minimisation of aroma loss.
Willowglen is bright red in appearance with ripe plum, raspberry and spices on the nose. The palate is juicy and plump with cherries, gentle tannins, and a touch of chocolate and vanilla on the finish. Try with barbecue, chilli beef or pizza.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Sub Type:||Alcohol Free|
Ripe plum, raspberry and spices on the nose. The palate is juicy and plump with cherries, gentle tannins, and a touch of chocolate and vanilla on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||De-Alcoholised|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Willowglen Alcohol Free Red Wine