Wild and Wilder The Courtesan Riesling
The Courtesan from Wild & Wilder is so-named due to it being the epitome of good breeding, with wonderful posture and a delicacy of frame and fragrance. Small yields of Riesling grapes were sourced from one vineyard in the southern end of Clare Valley and only the best, purest free-run juice was retained from gentle pressing. 2-3 months on lees for added complexity.
The result is a crisp, tangy dry wine with the typical Australian Clare Riesling characters of citrus, blossom and mineral hints. Deliciously juicy on the palate with wonderful floral citrus fruit and mouthwatering freshness. Try with white fish, barbecue chicken or East Asian dishes with ginger and lemongrass.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Region/Appellation:||South Australia/Clare Valley|
A crisp, tangy dry wine with characters of citrus, blossom and mineral hints. Deliciously juicy on the palate with wonderful floral citrus fruit and mouthwatering freshness.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Chicken|Fish|East Asian dishes|
|Producer:||Wild and Wilder|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket