A classic example of Austrian Gruner Veltliner from Weinwurms winery using grapes that are hand harvested into small boxes to keep the skins intact until they undergo gentle pressing before fermentation in stainless steel.
The result is a clear, bright and fruity wine with hints of green apple, banana, lime and herbaceous notes on the vivacious and crispy palate. Great as an aperitif and pairs well with poultry dishes such as grilled chicken or with a crisp salad.
Anton Weinwurm first planted a vineyard in the 1950s and since 2001, the 25 hectare estate has been run by Georg Weinwurm, a third generation winemaker. Located in the North-Eastern part of the Weinviertal, about 60 km from Vienna, the vineyards lie on soils of loess and clay with deep layers of gravel.
|Grape:||Gruner Veltliner 100%|
Clear, bright and fruity wine with hints of green apple, banana, lime and herbaceous notes on the vivacious and crispy palate
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Weinwurms Gruner Veltliner
Gruner Veltliner 100%