Weingut Max Ferd Richter Riesling
For 300 years, the Richter family has owned and farmed vineyards in the central Mosel area of Germany, producing some of the finest Rieslings from the region. The Estate Riesling is produced from young vines, replanted in the Wehlener Sonnenuhr vineyard. Vinification starts with gentle pressing and slow temperature controlled fermentation in traditional old German oak barrels (fuders) for 2 to 4 months.
The resulting wine is fresh and full of pure orchard fruits; a mix of peach, raspberry and elderberry blossom. Upfront there is a little sweetness that freshens the taste buds. The mineral texture carries the perfect balance of residual sugar and vibrant, elegant fruit acid. It finishes with gentle clean dry lingering structure. A very zesty Riesling.
Try with gently spicy dishes, sushi, or salty cheeses such as Blue, Gouda or Feta.
Working 40 acres of vines, Richter are masters of their craft and have consistently produced some of the region’s best Rieslings. Small crop sizes, all-natural organic fertilizers, hand harvesting and other sustainable practices achieve pristine crops on the steep slate slopes of the Mosel Valley. Gentle pressing and slow fermentation in traditional old oak barrels (fuders) preserves grape quality and gives their wines exceptional longevity.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
full of pure orchard fruit aromas and flavours; a mix of peach, raspberry and elderberry blossom. Upfront there is a little sweetness that freshens the taste buds. The mineral texture carries the perfect balance of residual sugar and vibrant, elegant fruit acid. It finishes with gentle clean dry lingering structure.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Curry|South Asian dishes|East Asian dishes|Sushi|Blue Cheese|Feta|
|Producer:||Weingut Max Ferd Richter|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket