Vinedo de los Vientos translates into "Vineyard of the Winds" and uses grapes from vines located in the Atlantida area of Canelones, southern Uruguay, where the river Plate Estuary and the Atlantic Ocean meet, providing clean cool ocean breezes. Low yields and hand harvesting. Notos (god of the south wind) brings together 90% Nebbiolo with a touch of native Tannat that is co-fermented for 7 days before 6 months in used French oak barrels.
Very typical cherry red colour with a bouquet showing clean floral notes, dried rose petals and warming spice. The medium bodied palate brings cherry and raspberry, some spice and well-structured tannins. Try with beef tenderloin, braised duck, leaf vegetables such as Radicchio, or Italian cheeses such as burrata, manchego, or pecorino.
The Bodega Fallabrino family have managed their wine estate since 1947 and are known for producing great wines in small quantities. they utilise a modern winery but also like to use forgotten old or less-known wine-making techniques. In 1995, Pablo Fallabrino took charge as head winemaker and fully refreshed their range of unique wines with strong Italian influence.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Nebbiolo 90% Tannat 10%|
A bouquet showing clean floral notes, dried rose petals and warming spice. The medium bodied palate brings cherry and raspberry, some spice and well-structured tannins.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Vinedo De Los Vientos Notos
Nebbiolo 90% Tannat 10%