A beautifully crafted Italian Brut Prosecco from Villa Sandi, using Glera (Prosecco) grapes from their Treviso vineyards of Veneto. Hills of morainic origin produce medium-textured alluvial soils. Made using the Charmat method, grapes undergo soft pressing fermentation in temperature controlled tanks and a short period of rest before bottling.
Il Fresco presents as very pale straw yellow with fine persistent perlage. Fruity and flowery with delicate aromatic and citrus hints, before becoming fresh and lively in the mouth. Light bodied and elegant with an agreeably aromatic and fruity persistence. Try as an aperitif, or with savoury snacks or steamed shellfish.
Villa Sandi have vineyards in renowned DOC and DOCG areas between Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia. They ensure the best plots are used for each grape variety, whilst respecting the environment fully from vineyard to cellar. They use part hydroelectric power and solar panels within their estate alongside sustainable water sources. Vineyards management loos to preserve biodiversity within and in surrounds.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Fruity and flowery with delicate aromatic and citrus hints, before becoming fresh and lively in the mouth. Light bodied and elegant with fine persistent perlage.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Villa Sandi Il Fresco Brut Prosecco: