Vergel Monastrell Rose
The Vergel range represent modern organic wines from the Alicante region of Spain that are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. This rose is made from Monastrell (aka Mourvedre) grapes that are transported straight to gentle pressing and soft racking. This results in a translucent pink elegant wine full of freshness and vivacity. Expressive aromas of strawberry, raspberry and melon develop themselves into a range of exotic fruits before a thirst quenching, long and pleasant finish. Try with light salads and fish.
Bodegas Pinoso was set up as a cooperative in Alicante in 1932 and the work carried out in the vineyards faithfully respects the wining traditions of their wine producers. So popular, the winery kept expanding to make room for new producers and now boasts 650 members. Bodegas Pinoso have recently worked on sustainability their ecological impact, the first areas of winery land identified for use as certified ecological vineyard plots.
Organic and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Grape:||Monastrell (Mourvedre) 100%|
Full of freshness and vivacity. Expressive aromas of strawberry, raspberry and melon develop into a range of exotic fruits before a thirst quenching, long and pleasant finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||La Bodega de Pinoso|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket