Chile's Ventisquero winery provide this rare varietal of the much-loved Cinsault grape that is well known for its use in Chateauneuf du Pape and Provence Rose blends. An example of the prominence of this grape in Itata Valley, Queulat is a single vineyard Gran Reserva from the Secano Interior that encapsulates the fresh, fruity and silky smooth profile expected.
Ruby red with violet hues in appearance, it shows intense aromas of wild berries and soft notes of spices and herbs from the field. The palate brings redcurrant, tart cherry and raspberry bramble with baking spices and peppery touches on the finish. Smooth and elegant with silky tannins and refreshing acidity. try with with chilli con carne, roasted poultry, vegetable casseroles and even pizza.
|Region/Appellation:||Itata Valley/Secano Interior|
Intense aromas of wild berries and soft notes of spices and herbs from the field. The palate brings redcurrant, tart cherry and raspberry bramble with baking spices and peppery touches on the finish. Silky tannins and refreshing acidity.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Ventisquero Queulat Gran Reserva Cinsault