A luscious Provence rose wine from the Cotes de Provence AOP, blending Cinsault, Syrah, Grenache and Rolle. The beauty of Ultimate extends from the bottle to the contents. Layers of raspberry and strawberry fruit with pine, cinnamon and gingerbread in the nose invite you to a gorgeous, yet spicy palate hinting at white pepper and winter citrus. A fresh wine with great acidity for food pairing - try seafood, salads or goats cheese - but roundness to enjoy on its own.
Despite having over two centuries of winemaking history under their belt, Ultimate Provence are pioneers when it comes to innovation, creativity and a modern approach.
A producer with rosé wine in its DNA and an institution in the region, they not only cultivate scores of Provence’s finest vineyards, but also boast a unique knowledge in blending, that results in some of the most beautiful wines.
|Grape:||Cinsault, Syrah, Grenache, Rolle|
|Region/Appellation:||Provence/Cotes de Provence|
Layers of raspberry and strawberry fruit with pine, cinnamon and gingerbread in the nose invite you to a gorgeous, yet spicy palate hinting at white pepper and winter citrus. A fresh wine with great acidity.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Goats Cheese|Salad|Seafood|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket