Juliet Riesling uses hand picked grapes sourced from 20 year old vines from the Brookby Hill single vineyard in the Southern Valleys of Marlborough, New Zealand. The bouquet shows ripe citrus, honey suckle and sherbet mixed with toasted sesame seeds and savoury almond notes. The palate is delicate and pure with an old fashioned lemonade type texture, releasing pithy citrus flavours of apricot curd and lime. Try with spicy East Asian or Indian cuisine, blue cheese or feta.
Two Rivers aim to harness Marlborough’s intense fruit flavours in elegant wines with a sense of place. Their grapes benefit from the clay soils of their Brookby Hill Vineyard in the Southern Valleys, together with several key sites across two main valleys. They use a variety of winemaking techniques including natural fermentation, concrete egg tanks, large oak cuves, an assortment of French oak barrels and clay amphoras, as well as bottling wine unfined and unfiltered to retain complexity and texture.
The bouquet shows ripe citrus, honey suckle and sherbet mixed with toasted sesame seeds and savoury almond notes. The palate is delicate and pure with an old fashioned lemonade type texture, releasing pithy citrus flavours of apricot curd and lime.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||East Asian dishes|South Asian dishes|Curry|Blue Cheese|Feta|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Two Rivers Juliet Riesling