The Trois Visages range from Haralambievi celebrates the three faces of the classic Pinot Noir grape variety. This particular wine introduces us to the white face of the grape. Blanc de Noir harvests Pinot Noir from Kalugeritsa, the first of their family vineyards on the Danube Plain in northern Bulgaria, where gray marl soils receive good drainage from their gravel base.
Gentle crushing and ageing in stainless steel brings a wine of the palest salmon appearance with fresh aromas of pineapple and melon, elegantly touched by mint and violets. The medium bodied palate is superbly fresh with pronounced citrus notes, underlaid by fresh strawberry that hits before the long, persistent finish. Try with seafood, white meats and light vegetarian dishes.
The Haralambievi family vineyard was established in 2009 when Dimitar planted their first vineyard of Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir. A second vineyard of international white grape varieties followed in 2012, before two more cultivating a mix of native and international red grapes. With 85 hectares and a growing following, the Haralambievi winery was founded, specialising in the production of small batch, high quality boutique wines.
Fresh aromas of pineapple and melon, elegantly touched by mint and violets. The medium bodied palate is superbly fresh with pronounced citrus notes, underlaid by fresh strawberry that hits before the long, persistent finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery