A Tuscan red using the Ciliegiolo 'cherry-grape' grown in the Tenuta Santa Lucia's low-yielding, organic vineyard on the Tuscan coast near Pisa. Ciliegiolo is a major component of the classic Chianti blend and is produced in varietal form after interest has been revived in recent years.
Fermented in stainless steel for 10 days and settled for a further 4 months before bottling, it is a light and fruity red which cascades cherry, raspberry, prune and a touch of herbs. Full and supple with a balanced long and silky finish. Try with Tuscan bean soup, crusty bread and olive oil, or mild cheeses.
A light and fruity red which cascades cherry, raspberry, prune and a touch of herbs. Full bodied and supple with a balanced long and silky finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pulses|Canapes|Mild Cheese|
|Producer:||Tenuta Santa Lucia|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Tenuta Santa Lucia Ciliegiolo