Tbilvino Saperavi Rose
A Georgian rose wine from leading producer Tbilvino using Saperavi grapes from the Kakheti region. While most rosé and red wines obtain their colour from the skins of red grapes, Saperavi grapes are unusual in that their juice is already coloured a pinky red. For this Saperavi rosé, the skins are left in contact with the juice for only 8-10 hours.
The result is a wine that is medium-bodied, deep pink in colour with varietal Saperavi aromas of blackcurrant, ripe peach, and raspberry. Lots of red fruit on the textured, medium-dry palate and a spicy, long and well-balanced finish. Pairs well with fish, cold meats and barbecue.
Tbilvino has been a leading producer of high-quality Georgian wines since its establishment in 1962. They own vineyards across the Khakheti region and their winery base is in Kvareli, resting in the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains overlooking the fertile Alazani River Valley. Their team of experienced winemakers use indigenous Georgian grape varieties and a mix of traditional and modern fermentation methods to create a unique, yet unquestionably Georgian range of wines.
Aromas of blackcurrant, ripe peach, and raspberry follow on to the textured, medium-dry palate with a spicy, long and well-balanced finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket