A bright, fruit forward red wine from the Szekszárd region of Hungary using the locally popular Kadarka grape. Kadarka has a long history and is still in use by a variety of names in Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. Grapes are tank fermented with a small proportion aged in 2nd and 3rd fill Hungarian oak.
The result is a wine with deep aromas of red berries, strawberry, and mineral stone notes. The dry palate balances this fresh acidity with a host of spicy red fruits. Try with pizza and pastas, tapas or traditional goulash.
Takler is one of Szekszárd’s most highly regarded producers. Today Takler has 53 hectares across a dozen sites in the Szekszárd hills. They also buy from another 70-80 hectares. Takler pays its growers by area rather than per kg of grapes to encourage lower yields.
Deep aromas of red berries, strawberry, and mineral stone notes. The dry palate balances this fresh acidity with a host of spicy red fruits.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket