A classic Tokaji sweet wine from this famed region in Hungary, Mad is produced in the village of the same name by St Tamas. Furmint, Muscat Blanc a Petit Grains, and Harslevelu grapes are late harvested for concentrated flavours.
Golden in colour, it shows exceptional floral and fruity intensity on the nose. Vivid and lively, the natural sugar concentration is balanced by refreshing acidity, a touch of minerality and a fresh, fruity, lingering finish. Try with desserts or blue cheeses.
Bottle Size 37.5cl
|Grape:||Furmint, Muscat Blanc a Petit Grains, Harslevelu|
Exceptional floral and fruity intensity on the nose. Vivid and lively, the natural sugar concentration is balanced by refreshing acidity, a touch of minerality and a fresh, fruity, lingering finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Late Harvest|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Desserts|Blue Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
St Tamas Mad Late Harvest Tokaji:
Furmint, Muscat Blanc a Petit Grains, Harslevelu