Soul Tree Sauvignon Blanc
Soul Tree continue to redefine the wine industry with a range made to compliment South Asian and British-South Asian cuisine. Their Sauvignon Blanc uses grapes from the Nasik Valley and is made to enhance a wide range of spicy dishes. Aromatic and subtly herbaceous with crisp, pleasant spices on the textured palate. Vibrant citrus and gooseberry flavours underlaid with hints of tropical fruit before a bright zesty finish. Particularly good with curried fish or vegetable dishes.
Soul Tree began in 2011 and now boasts a range of wine awards and is one of the most loved accompaniments not only in India, but in UK restaurants. Its founders studied at Oxford University and during this time they saw the need for good wine to pair with Britain's favourite cuisine. Their team's deep and intrinsic understanding of spices and of the big bold flavours, textures, and complexity of Indian cuisine has led to wines that not only complement but greatly enhance the experience.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
Aromatic and subtly herbaceous with crisp, pleasant spices on the textured palate. Vibrant citrus and gooseberry flavours underlaid with hints of tropical fruit before a bright zesty finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Curry|South Asian dishes|East Asian dishes|Smoked Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket