Soul Tree Cabernet Sauvignon
Soul Tree continue to redefine the wine industry with a range made to compliment South Asian and British-South Asian cuisine. Their Cabernet Sauvignon uses grapes from the Nasik Valley and is made to enhance a wide range of spicy dishes. Deep ruby in colour, its elegant and spicy aromas balance with fruity plum and raspberry. The intense, smooth and rich palate shows pleasant red berry and plum flavours with a hint of spice on the finish. Particularly good with Tandoori dishes.
Soul Tree began in 2011 and now boasts a range of wine awards and is one of the most loved accompaniments not only in India, but in UK restaurants. Its founders studied at Oxford University and during this time they saw the need for good wine to pair with Britain's favourite cuisine. Their team's deep and intrinsic understanding of spices and of the big bold flavours, textures, and complexity of Indian cuisine has led to wines that not only complement but greatly enhance the experience.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 100%|
Elegant and spicy aromas balance with fruity plum and raspberry. The intense, smooth and rich palate shows pleasant red berry and plum flavours with a hint of spice on the finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Curry|South Asian dishes|East Asian dishes|Smoked Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket