Soul Tree Aikya Sparkling Wine
Soul Tree continue to redefine the wine industry with a range made to compliment South Asian and British-South Asian cuisine. Aikya is their a sparkling white wine made from a blend of Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Symphony and Shiraz grown in the heart of the Nasik Valley. The Charmat method is used, with additional lees contact for 3 months to provide refreshing delicacy alongside ageing character.
Aikya is light, crisp and fruity, with delicate aromas of citrus, green herbs and tropical fruit nuances. The palate provides these elements in layers of excellent balance, with good mouthfeel, subtle sweetness, and a refreshingly mineral finish. Try with spicy Indian fish dishes, marinated pork or chicken, coconut or tomato-based curries.
Soul Tree began in 2011 and now boasts a range of wine awards and is one of the most loved accompaniments not only in India, but in UK restaurants. Its founders studied at Oxford University and during this time they saw the need for good wine to pair with Britain's favourite cuisine. Their team's deep and intrinsic understanding of spices and of the big bold flavours, textures, and complexity of Indian cuisine has led to wines that not only complement but greatly enhance the experience.
|Grape:||Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Symphony, Shiraz|
Delicate aromas of citrus, green herbs and tropical fruit nuances. The palate provides these elements in layers of excellent balance, with good mouthfeel, subtle sweetness, and a refreshingly mineral finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||South Asian dishes|Indian|Curry|Pork|Chicken|Fish|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket