Snapper Rock Sparkling Rose
A New Zealand sparkling rose wine from Marlborough made using the Traditional Method with grapes from a single vineyard site in the southern Ward Valley, blessed with deep clay loam soils and traces of limestone. Pinot Noir grapes are hand harvested at dawn to retain freshness.
This creates a vivacious sparkling rose that is delightfully drinkable, with an abundance of strawberry and cranberry aromas, nuances of rose petal and orange blossom. The palate exudes red fruit flavours finished with a slight sweet spice. Perfect on its own as a celebration wine, or try with light appetisers, fresh salads, or soft cheeses.
New Zealand's Snapper Rock have won many international awards for their range of wines. They aim to deliver affordable, fruit-driven styles of wine that capture New Zealand’s maritime climate and unique terroir. Grapes are sourced from their vineyards in Marlborough in the north of the south island and Hawkes Bay on the east coast of the North Island, with local knowledge of young winemakers adding modern flair to their wines.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
An abundance of strawberry and cranberry aromas, nuances of rose petal and orange blossom. The palate exudes red fruit flavours finished with a slight sweet spice.
|Wine Making Process:||Traditional Method|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Salad|Soft Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket