A New Zealand sparkling rose wine from Marlborough made using the Charmat Method. Pinot Noir grapes are hand harvested at dawn from a single vineyard site in the southern Ward Valley, blessed with deep clay loam soils and traces of limestone.
Fresh, charming and delicately fragrant, the bouquet shows ripe strawberry, red apple, lemon peel and fresh fig aromas. The finely expressed palate is juicy and refreshing. Overall, an attractively styled and delightfully drinkable wine perfect for celebrations. If pairing, try with shellfish, antipasti, canapes or salads.
New Zealand's Snapper Rock have won many international awards for their range of wines. They aim to deliver affordable, fruit-driven styles of wine that capture New Zealand’s maritime climate and unique terroir. Grapes are sourced from their vineyards in Marlborough in the north of the south island and Hawkes Bay on the east coast of the North Island, with local knowledge of young winemakers adding modern flair to their wines.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
Fresh, charming and delicately fragrant, the bouquet shows ripe strawberry, red apple, lemon peel and fresh fig aromas. The finely expressed palate is juicy and refreshing.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Snapper Rock Sparkling Cuvee Rose
Pinot Noir 100%