A refreshing rose wine from Marlborough using Sauvignon Blanc grapes with just a touch of Pinot Noir. Snapper Rock ensure the grapes are early morning hand harvested from a single vineyard site in the stunning Waihopai Valley. This care shows, with vibrant aromas of kiwi fruit, floral characters and ripe strawberry. The palate displays vivid mouthfeel and lively acidity for instant mouth-watering appeal. Try on its own or with light fish, salads and seafood.
New Zealand's Snapper Rock have won many international awards for their range of wines. They aim to deliver affordable, fruit-driven styles of wine that capture New Zealand’s maritime climate and unique terroir. Grapes are sourced from their vineyards in Marlborough in the north of the south island and Hawkes Bay on the east coast of the North Island, with local knowledge of young winemakers adding modern flair to their wines.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 94% Pinot Noir 6%|
Vibrant aromas of kiwi fruit, floral (feijoa) characters and ripe strawberry. The palate displays vivid mouthfeel and lively acidity for instant mouth-watering appeal.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket