Silent Noise Nero D'Avola Rose
The classic Italian grape Nero d'Avola is now grown in McLaren Vale, Australia. Silent Noise have created a truly pink rose with aromas of citrus blossoms, mandarin, strawberries and cream, and a suggestion of creme patisserie. On the palate, there are lively citrus, pomegranate and blackcurrant flavours, with a slightly saline backbone and a fresh, dry zesty orange finish. Try with light salads, soft cheese or as an aperitif.
Silent Noise was created by Charlie O'Brien the son of the renowned Kangarilla Road founders. Inspired by the noise of all the viticulture machinery in the winery and vineyards, before stopping when the wine is made and sits silently in the bottle waiting to explode with a different kind of noise when it hits the senses. The brand aims create truly contemporary wines, whilst always treating the vineyard (soil, vines and grapes) with the utmost respect.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Grape:||Nero D'Avola 100%|
|Region/Appellation:||South Australia/McLaren Vale|
Aromas of citrus blossoms, mandarin, strawberries and cream, and a suggestion of creme patisserie. On the palate, there are lively citrus, pomegranate and blackcurrant flavours, with a slightly saline backbone and a fresh, dry zesty orange finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Soft Cheese|Canapes|Salad|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket