Silent Noise Montepulciano
A red wine from McLaren Vale, Australia, unusual in its use of the Italian Montepulciano grape. A bouquet of blackberries and blackcurrant conserve meld with floral notes of peony roses and black fruit pastilles. The medium-bodied palate sings of sweet dark berry fruits, fragrant green peppercorns, freshly grated beetroot and touches of black coffee crema.
Silent Noise was created by Charlie O'Brien the son of the renowned Kangarilla Road founders. Inspired by the noise of all the viticulture machinery in the winery and vineyards, before stopping when the wine is made and sits silently in the bottle waiting to explode with a different kind of noise when it hits the senses. The brand aims create truly contemporary wines, whilst always treating the vineyard (soil, vines and grapes) with the utmost respect.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Region/Appellation:||South Australia/McLaren Vale|
A bouquet of blackberries and blackcurrant conserve meld with floral notes of peony roses and black fruit pastilles. The medium-bodied palate sings of sweet dark berry fruits, fragrant green peppercorns, freshly grated beetroot and touches of black coffee crema.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket