Silent Noise Fiano
An example of the Italian Fiano grape from Silent Noise in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Joyous notes of tropical fruits (pineapple, guava, gold kiwi, passionfruit) and strawberry on the nose. Limited skin contact creates a lovely palate weight with a creamy texture that provides a structurally complex character for these exotic and vibrant fresh tropical flavours. Try with seafood paella.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Silent Noise was created by Charlie O'Brien the son of the renowned Kangarilla Road founders. Inspired by the noise of all the viticulture machinery in the winery and vineyards, before stopping when the wine is made and sits silently in the bottle waiting to explode with a different kind of noise when it hits the senses. The brand aims create truly contemporary wines, whilst always treating the vineyard (soil, vines and grapes) with the utmost respect.
|Region/Appellation:||South Australia/McLaren Vale|
Joyous aromas of tropical fruits (pineapple, guava, gold kiwi, passionfruit) and strawberry on the nose. Lovely palate weight with a creamy texture to optimise the exotic and vibrant fresh tropical flavours.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket