Signor Vino Vermentino
Mino & Co's Signor Vino range showcases premium quality Italian grape wines from Australia. Their Vermentino (aka Rolle) hails from Riverina in the the New South Wales region and shows a nose of citrus, green apple and a touch of jasmine. The supple mid palate expresses prominent flavours of mandarin, peach and pear. The final palate brings delicate grapefruit acidity, yielding a fresh and cleansing finish with a hint of pineapple. Try on its own or with seafood, light pasta or courgette dishes.
Mino & Co like to keep it simple and aim to display their Italian heritage through a selection of wine styles, while adopting innovative techniques amongst traditional winemaking methods passed down through many generations. They work closely with their vine growers across the country, carefully sourcing their Italian varietals for the Signor Vino range from low yielding vineyards across the Riverina, Riverland and Adelaide Hills. Their other key range of traditional Australian wines is A Growers Touch.
|Region/Appellation:||New South Wales/Riverina|
Aromas of citrus, green apple and jasmine before flavours of mandarin, peach, pear and delicate grapefruit acidity on the fresh and cleansing finish with a hint of pineapple.
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Mino & Co|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket