Using the same Glera grape that is used in their alcoholic Scavi & Ray Prosecco, this non alcoholic alternative goes through a gently vacuum-based de-alcoholisation process that preserves the rich, round aromas.
Lemon with green hues in appearance, with clean aromas of pear and citrus, slightly smoky notes and subtle vanilla. The juicy, pleasantly sweet palate has excellent perlage, with pear and good length. Try it neat, on the rocks , as a non-alcoholic Bellini or Spritz, or with light starters and canapes.
|Sub Type:||Alcohol Free|
Clean aromas of pear and citrus, slightly smoky notes and subtle vanilla. The juicy, pleasantly sweet palate has excellent perlage, with pear and good length.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||De-Alcoholised|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Scavi & Ray|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery