This Traditional Method medium dry Reserva sparkling wine from Portugal's Caves Sao Joao is great for this wanting a hint of sweetness in their fizz. Hand harvested Bical, Maria Gomes, Arinto and Chardonnay grapes from the Barraida region are perfectly blended and spend at least 12 months on lees.
Lemon in colour, it shows lots of apple and tropical notes such as pineapple, lime tree and citrus peel. Slight toasted qualities and delectable smoothness in the mouth, with added orange blossom and peach. Try with canapes, cold meats, pates or fruit desserts.
Founded in 1920, Caves São João has one of the oldest cellars in Portugal which reflects their history and reputation in Portugal. In 1930 they began their production of sparkling wines that are respected throughout the world. They now use the most modern winemaking technologies to reach an even higher level of quality.
|Grape:||Bical 35% Maria Gomes 35% Arinto 20% Chardonnay 10%|
Lots of apple and tropical notes such as pineapple, lime tree and citrus peel. Slight toasted qualities and delectable smoothness in the mouth, with added orange blossom and peach.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Caves Sao Joao|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Sao Joao Reserva Espumante Meio Seco:
Bical 35% Maria Gomes 35% Arinto 20% Chardonnay 10%