The Sacchetto family harvest Pinot Grigio grapes from hillside vineyards in the Friuli Venezie Giulia area of Veneto. Chalky and volcanic soils provide perfect growing conditions. Grapes are gently pressed before cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks to retain the fresh aromatics and purity of fruit.
The result is a fresh wine of lemon appearance, with fruity aromas of citrus, pear and green apple. The palate shows excellent minerality alongside the fresh fruit with a touch of lime on the finish. Try with shellfish, salads, and light vegetable dishes.
Cantina Sacchetto was founded in 1920 and today is run by Filiberto Sacchetto,
alongside his son Paolo and daughter Beatrice. Together they oversee all aspects of
the winemaking process, with attention, passion and great flexibility. Through
innovation and investment in modern vinification techniques, they produce stunning still
and sparkling wines for which the Veneto region has become famous.
|Grape:||Pinot Grigio 100%|
The result is a fresh wine with fruity aromas of citrus, pear and green apple. The palate shows excellent minerality alongside the fresh fruit with a touch of lime on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Sacchetto Pinot Grigio
Pinot Grigio 100%