Rola De Branco
A Douro wine from Ana Rola that perfectly expresses the freshness of the Portuguese region. Codega, Rabigato and Viosinho grapes are grown in separate plots and vinified separately to maintain individual character before blending.
This wine shows lots of delicate fruit, particularly citrus and apple, with refreshing acidity. The palate adds a smooth yet vibrant almond peel complexity on the long finish. Try with seafood and fish dishes or simple turkey and chicken roast dinners.
Ana Rola is a truly contemporary winemaker. Working from her base at Quinta de Remostias in the heart of the Douro Valley, she aims to create true, honest wines that really reflect where they come from. Grapes are sourced from specific vineyards with minimal intervention and all are vegan and low sulphur.
Low Sulphur and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Grape:||Codega, Rabigato, Viosinho|
This wine shows lots of delicate fruit, particularly citrus and apple, with refreshing acidity. The palate adds a smooth yet vibrant almond peel complexity on the long finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Fish|Chicken|Turkey|Roast vegetables|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket