Riff Pinot Grigio
Riff is a Pinot Grigio of excellent value reflecting the expertise of acclaimed winemaker Alois Lageder, who specialises in ethical production with organic and vegan-friendly wines. Grapes are carefully selected from vineyard sources in the "Tre Venezie" (Alto Adige, Trentino and Veneto), acknowledged as one of Italy's prime regions for quality white wines.
Aged for at least 4 months on the fine lees in stainless steel tanks, Riff is brilliant straw-yellow with a green tint in colour. Aromas of apples and peaches lead to a palate that is grapey in flavour with a mouth watering dry and crisp finish. Pair with starters, poultry, white meat, creamy pasta or soft, mild cheeses.
Alois Lageder is a 'green leader' in the wine world, with an unerring commitment to sustainability and ethical production since the early 1990's. The fifth generation of his family to make wine on the estate, he is a passionate wine ecologist creating a wide range of breath-taking wines.
Certified Organic and suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Pinot Grigio 100%|
Aromas of apples and peaches lead to a palate that is grapey in flavour with a mouth watering dry and crisp finish.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Chicken|Turkey|Pasta|Soft Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket