Richard Hamilton Colton's GSM
The Colton homestead vineyards of McLaren Vale are the home of this premium blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre. Wonderfully rich berry fruit characters and lifted aromas of pepper and spice. The palate delves deeper into fruit cake, cherry, blackberry and cloves, with lively mouth-watering acidity and leathery notes on the finish. Try with tomato sauce pastas, paella, barbecue cuisine, or rich, gamey meals.
Richard Hamilton Wines is family wine business that encompasses two of South Australia's leading wine labels in McLaren Vale and Coonawarra. With a strong wine industry heritage dating from 1837, the family has developed a distinguished international reputation for elegant fine wines. They are based on a simple philosophy – great wines are crafted from great vineyards.
|Grape:||Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre|
|Region/Appellation:||South Australia/McLaren Vale|
Wonderfully rich berry fruit characters and lifted aromas of pepper and spice. The palate delves deeper into fruit cake, cherry, blackberry and cloves, with lively mouth-watering acidity and leathery notes on the finish.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket