This dry Pinot Noir is from the Pfalz wine region of Germany and reflects the quarternary soil sediment of the vineyards, which are also the result of lime reefs of the prehistoric ocean that bordered the area,. This also creates kalkstein (limestone) rich soils that bring crisp minerality to grapes.
Terra Quartar is a deliciously velvety wine with aromas of raspberry, black cherry and a touch of herbal spiciness. The palate shows excellent mineral freshness, finishing with a subtle note of mocha. Try with salmon, roast pork, or tomato pasta dishes.
The Terroir collection from Reh Kendermann are wines designed to reflect the slate, loess and limestone soils of Germany's vineyards. Varying between 10,000 and 400 million years old, the combination of these soil types and grape variety determines the unique character of these elegant, contemporary wines.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
A deliciously velvety wine with aromas of raspberry, black cherry and a touch of herbal spiciness. The palate shows excellent mineral freshness, finishing with a subtle note of mocha.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Reh Kendermann Pinot Noir Terra Quartar:
Pinot Noir 100%