Reh Kendermann Grauburgunder Urmeer Loss
This elegantly light Pinot Gris (Grauburgunder) is from vineyards in the Rheinhessen wine region, where rich loess soils derived from sands blown across the ancient seabed (Urmeer) bring out the best in the grape with lots ample nutrients and water. The resulting wine is brimming with fresh fruit flavours such as ripe pear, along with a hint of soft spice and fresh crispness. A superb partner for creamy white cheeses, mushroom risotto or fried calamari.
The Terroir collection from Reh Kendermann are wines designed to reflect the slate, loess and limestone soils of Germany's vineyards. Varying between 10,000 and 400 million years old, the combination of these soil types and grape variety determines the unique character of these elegant, contemporary wines.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Pinot Gris 100%|
Delicate floral and orchard fruit aromas. Brimming with fresh fruit flavours such as ripe pear, along with a hint of soft spice and fresh crispness.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Soft Cheese|Risotto|Mushroom|Seafood|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket