Quinta de Raza manually harvest grapes into small boxes before cool fermentation in stainless steel for this Vinho Verde rose. This beautifully balanced blend of indigenous varieties Vinhao, Padeiro and Espadeiro creates a wine of classic, vibrant style. Bursting with red berry fruit, it shows a slight spritz, as well as an intense freshness that is a direct result of the intrinsic characteristics of the native grapes. Try with salads, shellfish or fish.
Portugal's Quinta da Raza is nestled in Basto sub-region of southern Vinho Verde and was established far back in 1791 by the lead winemaker's forebears. Sheltered uplands at around 250m with distinct soils help provide great examples of classic Vinho Verde.
|Grape:||Vinhao, Padeiro, Espadeiro|
A wine of classic, vibrant style. Bursting with red berry fruit, it shows a slight spritz, as well as an intense freshness that is a direct result of the intrinsic characteristics of the native grapes.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Quinta da Raza|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Raza Vinho Verde Rose:
Vinhao, Padeiro, Espadeiro