Raza Vinho Verde Branco
Quinta de Raza manually harvest grapes into small boxes before cool fermentation in stainless steel. This beautifully balanced blend of Arinto, Azal and Trajadura creates a wine of bright citric colour with fruity aromas of green apple, citrus and a plethora of zesty fruit in between. Very fresh, fruity and crisp on the palate, the taste is slightly off-dry and balanced nicely by the acidity. Familiar in style as a Vinho Verde, but well done, clean and invigorating. Try with salads, shellfish or light meals.
Portugal's Quinta da Raza is nestled in Basto sub-region of southern Vinho Verde and was established far back in 1791 by the lead winemaker's forebears. Sheltered uplands at around 250m with distinct soils help provide great examples of classic Vinho Verde.
|Grape:||Arinto 50% Azal 35% Trajadura 15%|
Fruity aromas of green apple, citrus and a plethora of zesty fruit in between. Very fresh, fruity and crisp on the palate, the taste is slightly off-dry and balanced nicely by the acidity.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Quinta da Raza|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket