Quinta do Soalheiro Allo
Quinta do Soalheiro select Alvarinho and Loureiro grapes from selected vineyards of excellent terroir, respectively the valley of the Minho and Lima river, with soil of granite origin. Hand harvested with cool fermentation in stainless steel, this wine is yellow in appearance with lots of citrus alongside soft floral scents. Juicy and mineral-fresh on the palate with a balance of tropical fruit from the Alvarinho and floral aspects from the Loureiro. Vibrant and precise, try as an aperitif or with seafood dishes, fish or poultry.
The Soalheiro vineyards were established in 1974 on high slopes overlooking the Minho River. Since then, this very special granite terroir has allowed Soalheiro to forge its reputation as a fine producer of benchmark wines.
|Grape:||Loureiro & Alvarinho|
Lots of citrus alongside soft floral scents. Juicy and mineral-fresh on the palate with a balance of tropical fruit from the Alvarinho and floral aspects from the Loureiro. Vibrant and precise.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Quinta do Soalheiro|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket