A unique white wine created from the queen of Portuguese grapes, Touriga Nacional. Known for big, aromatic red wines, this is a wonderful example of a white varietal alternative. After manual harvest, the talented winemaker of Quinta de Cabriz uses only free run juice before static clarifcation and fermentation.
Warm copper tones in appearance, it has complex aromatics of fresh and confit red fruits, spring blossom and red apples. The palate shows fruity, crisp freshness with balanced acidity and white fruit character. Good mouth volume and a long persistence finish, it has a unique, engaging style. Try with roast vegetable salads, baked fish, grilled or roasted chicken or pork, or soft cheeses.
Quinta de Cabriz is a leading winery in the Dão region of northern Portugal, founded in 1990, a region known for its magnificent mountains (Estrela, Caramulo and Bussaco) and the unique microclimate that is in symbiosis with its indigenous grape varieties. Cabriz excel in making wines of unique character, fantastic value and excellent gastronomic potential.
Organic & Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Complex aromatics of fresh and confit red fruits, spring blossom and red apples. The palate shows crisp freshness with balanced acidity and white fruit character. Good mouth volume and a long persistence finish, it has a unique, engaging style.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Chicken|Pork|Roast vegetables|Salad|Soft Cheese|
|Producer:||Quinta de Cabriz|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery