This traditional white blend from the Dao region uses local varietals; Encruzado, Malvasia FIna and Arinto for a fresh wine full of Portuguese character. Soft pneumatic
pressing is followed by natural static clarification and fermentation.
Lemon in appearance with hints of green, the youthful nose has layered aromas from lemon, flint, pine and mint. All these elements combine on the beautifully balanced, mineral palate alongside tropical notes. Fruity, fresh and crisp with distinct persistence. Try with barbecue fish, shellfish or prawns, sushi, Mediterranean or North African cuisine such as tagines and chickpea dishes.
Quinta de Cabriz is a leading winery in the Dão region of northern Portugal, founded in 1990, a region known for its magnificent mountains (Estrela, Caramulo and Bussaco) and the unique microclimate that is in symbiosis with its indigenous grape varieties. Cabriz excel in making wines of unique character, fantastic value and excellent gastronomic potential.
Organic & Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Encruzado, Malvasia FIna, Arinto|
Youthful aromas of lemon, flint, pine and mint. All these elements combine on the beautifully balanced, mineral palate alongside tropical notes. Fruity, fresh and crisp with distinct persistence.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Quinta de Cabriz|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Quinta de Cabriz Organic White:
Encruzado, Malvasia FIna, Arinto