This traditional white blend from the Dao region uses local varietals; Encruzado, Malvasia FIna and Arinto for a fresh wine full of Portuguese character. Soft pneumatic pressing is followed by natural static clarification and fermentation.
Lemon in appearance with hints of green, the youthful nose has layered aromas from lemon, flint, pine and mint. All these elements combine on the beautifully balanced, mineral palate alongside tropical notes. Fruity, fresh and crisp with distinct persistence. Try with barbecue fish, shellfish or prawns, sushi, Mediterranean or North African cuisine such as tagines and chickpea dishes.
Quinta de Cabriz is a leading winery in the Dão region of northern Portugal, founded in 1990, a region known for its magnificent mountains (Estrela, Caramulo and Bussaco) and the unique microclimate that is in symbiosis with its indigenous grape varieties. Cabriz excel in making wines of unique character, fantastic value and excellent gastronomic potential.
Organic & Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Encruzado, Malvasia FIna, Arinto|
Youthful aromas of lemon, flint, pine and mint. All these elements combine on the beautifully balanced, mineral palate alongside tropical notes. Fruity, fresh and crisp with distinct persistence.
|Appearance:||Lemon & Green Hues|
|Vintage:||2020 / 2021|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Quinta de Cabriz|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery