This 10 Year Old White Port from Quinta Da Devesa uses an old vine blend of traditional white grape varieties from high elevation vineyards. The ageing process occurs naturally over an average of 10 years in oak vats at their cellars, thus resulting in a darkened appearance.
Clear gold in colour with intense aromas of dried fruits, vanilla and warming spice. The palate is intense showing well balanced acidity in the sweetness and oak. Fresh and lasting finish. Try with dried fruit or toffee/caramel pastries and puddings.
Quinta da Devesa was included in the first map of the Douro Demarcated Region in 1844. Acquired by the Fortunato family in 1941, it has remained their independent family company, dedicated to the production of port wine. The vineyards and winery Baixo Corgo overlook the confluence of the rivers Douro and Corgo. Vineyard elevation is up to 500m and farmed with minimum intervention. Only vintages of superior quality stored in wooden barrels in their estate cellars are used for their port wines.
Bottle Size 50cl
|Grape:||Old Vine Field Blend|
Intense aromas of dried fruits, vanilla and warming spice. The palate is intense showing well balanced acidity in the sweetness and oak. Fresh and lasting finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Old Vines|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Quinta da Devesa|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket