Quara Estate Viognier
Finca Quara were the first to plant noble vines in Cafayate, Salta in the Calchaqui Valley of Argentina, where high levels of UV light, cool nights and warm days produce perfect growing conditions. This estate bottled wine brings together Viognier and a touch of Chardonnay grapes that are unoaked, going through cold fermentation for freshness.
Viognier 85% Chardonnay 15%
Straw yellow in appearance, the subtly perfumed nose displays delicate stone fruits leading to a ripe peachy character on the palate. A refreshing spine of acidity complements the gentle rounded mouthfeel. Try with seafood, roasted chicken, pork, or Asian cuisine such as light curries and vegetable stir fries.
Finca Quara are produced by Familia Felix Lavaque who boast a 140 year history and 5 generations of winemakers. Vineyards are at altitudes of between 5,200 ft and 6,500 ft , with perfect growing conditions for expressive fruit development.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Viognier 85% Chardonnay 15%|
The subtly perfumed nose displays delicate stone fruits leading to a ripe peachy character on the palate. A refreshing spine of acidity complements the gentle rounded mouthfeel.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Chicken|Pork|South Asian dishes|East Asian dishes|Curry|Vegetables|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket