A sumptuous Italian Gavi white wine from the Piemonte region using premium Cortese grapes for a wine that is typically dry, fresh and harmonious. A rich and fruity perfume precedes a long-lasting, elegant flavour with plenty of ripe peach fruit balanced by tangy citrus. Perfect structure and refreshing acidity. Try with antipasti, herb/pesto pasta and risotto dishes, vegetables, white fish, soft cheese or goats cheese.
Pier Carlo Bergaglio is the domain of passionate winemaker Pier Carlo who has a particular love for native grapes, especially Cortese, the key Gavi varietal, and Dolcetto. The winery is committed to sustainable farming with minimal intervention and no pesticides used.
A rich and fruity perfume precedes a long-lasting, elegant flavour with plenty of ripe peach fruit balanced by tangy citrus. Perfect structure and refreshing acidity.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pasta|Fish|Vegetables|Risotto|Antipasti|Soft Cheese|Goats Cheese|
|Producer:||Pier Carlo Bergaglio|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Pier Carlo Bergaglio Gavi: