Perrier-Jouët's Belle Epoque vintage cuvée first appeared in 1964 and is instantly recognisable throughout the world. For this vintage, Pinot Noir grapes are selected from two crus, Verzy and Mailly-Champagne, both characterised by their chalky soils. Signature Chardonnay grapes come from Grand Cru terroirs in the Côte des Blancs. This vintage is aged on lees in bottle for a minimum of 6 years.
This 2013 vintage Limited Edition has a beautiful box designed by Austrian duo mischer'traxler, illustrating the role that each living organism and element of the vineyard plays in maintaining a fragile equilibrium of biodiversity. Their watercolours shed light on the complexity of the vineyard ecosystem and celebrate the ongoing work of Maison Perrier-Jouet to create an ecologically responsible future for its vines and wines.
The nose gives an impression of freshness and delicacy, with rich nuances of ripe pear, grapefruit, lime, green pepper and white flowers. The palate brings a lush, creamy texture, floral linden blossom, pear, mandarin and grapefruit zest. Try with king prawns with creamy polenta, young turnips, rich fish dishes and hard mature cheese such as Parmesan or Comté.
Pierre-Nicolas Perrier and Rose-Adélaïde Jouët shared a love of nature and the arts and in 1811 founded Maison Perrier-Jouët. The family philosophy of creative freedom and an unconventional observation of nature is intrinsic to the values that shape the Champagne House today.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 50% Chardonnay 45% Pinot Meunier 5%|
Fresh aromas of ripe pear, grapefruit, lime, green pepper and white flowers. The palate brings a lush, creamy texture, floral linden blossom, pear, mandarin and grapefruit zest.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Shellfish|Seafood|Fish|Vegetables|Mature Cheese|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque 2013 Limited Edition
Pinot Noir 50% Chardonnay 45% Pinot Meunier 5%