Canada's Peller Estates have won numerous awards for their exceptional Ice Wines. This Riesling hails from the Niagara Falls area of Ontario. Grapes are hand picked at the coldest time during winter nights. The grapes are pressed frozen, releasing only one drop of pure extract from each grape.
This intense concentration creates a golden dessert wine with luscious yet elegant mouth-feel. It is packed with fruit flavours of lemon, melon, papaya, mango and orange. Try with rich pates, creamy blue cheeses, or with desserts such as lemon drizzle cake, apple strudel, and poached pears.
Andrew Peller came to Canada from Hungary in 1927. Years later he planted his first vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, helping create a culture of sharing quality wines with family and friends. The Ontario winery was established in 1965 and great success meant this family business collects an ever-growing range of international wine awards and over 280,000 visitors to the winery each year.
Bottle Size 37.5cl
Luscious yet elegant mouth-feel. It is packed with fruit flavours of lemon, melon, papaya, mango and orange.
|Wine Making Process:||Icewine|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Blue Cheese|Desserts|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery