Canada's Peller Estates have won numerous awards for their exceptional Ice Wines. This Riesling hails from the Niagara Falls area of Ontario. Grapes are hand picked at the coldest time during winter nights. The grapes are pressed frozen, releasing only one drop of pure extract from each grape.
This intense concentration creates a golden dessert wine with luscious yet elegant mouth-feel. It is packed with fruit flavours of lemon, melon, papaya, mango and orange. Try with rich pates, creamy blue cheeses, or with desserts such as lemon drizzle cake, apple strudel, and poached pears.
Andrew Peller came to Canada from Hungary in 1927. Years later he planted his first vineyards in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, helping create a culture of sharing quality wines with family and friends. The Ontario winery was established in 1965 and great success meant this family business collects an ever-growing range of international wine awards and over 280,000 visitors to the winery each year.
Bottle Size 37.5cl
Luscious yet elegant mouth-feel. It is packed with fruit flavours of lemon, melon, papaya, mango and orange.
|Wine Making Process:||Icewine|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Blue Cheese|Desserts|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket