For 300 years, the Richter family has owned and farmed vineyards in the central Mosel area of Germany, producing some of the finest Rieslings from the region. This sparkling example uses hand harvested grapes that go through a secondary fermentation with the Cuvée Close method (Charmat).
Patrizier-Haus is an Extra Dry sparkling wine that is fresh, lively and animating for all enjoyable occasions. Straight forward combination of apple fruit and harmonic acid balance. Try as an aperitif or light seafood and vegetable dishes, Brie or mild soft cheeses.
Working 40 acres of vines, Weingut Max Ferd Richter are masters of their craft and have consistently produced some of the region’s best Rieslings. Small crop sizes, all-natural organic fertilizers, hand harvesting and other sustainable practices achieve pristine crops on the steep slate slopes of the Mosel Valley. Gentle pressing and slow fermentation in traditional old oak barrels (fuders) preserves grape quality and gives their wines exceptional longevity.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Fresh, lively and animating Extra Dry sparkling for all enjoyable occasions. Straight forward combination of apple fruit and harmonic acid balance.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Canapes|Vegetables|Soft Cheese|
|Producer:||Weingut Max Ferd Richter|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Patrizier-Haus Sekt Riesling